Commercial NIR senior IT leaders Dinner
A New in Role dinner debate, organised by Telstra Purple, for C-suite and senior IT Leaders from commercial/private sector organisations.
Themes for discussion
- Stakeholder management – how do you quickly get buy-in from your new team, peers, new bosses?
- Reporting up – how do you make a good impression from the very beginning?
- Getting people onside – how do you identify the influencers, possible naysayers and those who matter most.
- Demonstrating value quickly – how do you prioritise to make the biggest impact in the quickest time?
- Changing the business – how do you balance historic in-flight strategies that may contradict the direction you would like to take the business?
- Funding – how do you quickly generate budget to support your strategy?
- Remote working – how do you build fast connections when many people may not be in the office?
- Recession looming – how do you deliver a positive strategy in challenging times?
- Gain advice from colleagues in a similar position, sharing experiences and challenges they come across on a day-to-day basis.
- Build a strong network for continued support.
- Advice on gaining buy in from stakeholders to give you leverage on how to implement your own strategies.
- New methods and tips on how to make connections in a digitally advanced world.